The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the user on usage of the website www.nhimshospital.com. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- This website is provided by NHIMS Hospital, and may be used for informational purposes only. By using the site or downloading the Materials from the site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this notice. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions please do not use the website or download materials from the website.
- The information provided on this site is free of charge and for informational purposes only and does not create a business or professional services relationship between you and NHIMS Hospital. Links on this site may lead to services or sites not operated by NHIMS Hospital. No judgment or warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites and NHIMS Hospital takes no responsibility for such other sites or services nor does it endorse the site.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of NHIMS Hospital. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to NHIMS Hospital. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from NHIMS Hospital. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- NHIMS Hospital does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the site.
- This site is provided "s-is" and your use and browsing of the site is done at your risk. If you are dissatisfied with any of the materials contained in the site, or with any of these Terms and Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing and using the site.
- To the fullest extent allowed by law, neither NHIMS Hospital nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site or the content of this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. The site and everything on the site is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- This agreement will terminate immediately without notice from NHIMS Hospital if in NHIMS Hospital’s sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of this agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from this site and all copies thereof, whether made under the terms of this agreement or otherwise. In the event of termination, the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in this agreement shall survive. NHIMS Hospital may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. NHIMS Hospital reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the site
- In no event shall NHIMS Hospital or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data on your information handling system) that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of the website or any linked website, even if NHIMS Hospital is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold NHIMS Hospital harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the site.
- The information contained in the site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. NHIMS Hospital disclaim all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- NHIMS Hospital makes no warranty that:
(a) the site will meet your requirements;
(b)the site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis;
(c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site or any services offered through the site will be accurate or reliable.
- The user's right to privacy is of paramount importance to NHIMS Hospital. Any information provided by the user will not be shared with any third party. NHIMS Hospital reserves the right to use the information to provide the user a more personalized online experience.
The site provides links to websites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the site. You agree that NHIMS Hospital is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party websites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before use. NHIMS Hospital is not responsible for third party content accessible through the site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. NHIMS Hospital is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort user may incur from dealing with any third party.